Welcome! I’m Sophie Bujold.
I’m here to help travel professionals like you understand social media and know exactly what you need to do to stop wasting time and start building a community of fans eager to hear from you. Translation?
I cut through the clutter and help you get smart, get a plan and get the edge you need.
What do I mean when I say smart? I’m not just talking about the “I know my sh*t” type of smart.
I’m talking about the type of smart that gives you an edge and helps you have a plan. The kind that helps you get organized and focus your efforts so that you can market successfully with social media while still spending most of your time in your travel business.
Because I know that you would rather spend time providing amazing travel experiences.
Over the past decade, I’ve had the opportunity to work in online marketing for large travel agency organizations and connect with thousands of amazing travel professionals from all over the globe.
I know a thing or two about you:
- You’re a busy professional with no time to waste on things that don’t benefit business.
- You have a need to be organized and efficient in everything you do.
- You want the strategies that get you results, not the ones you need to experiment with.
- You work hard to excel and succeed in your work.
- You’re passionate about what you do and you want to offer your best to every client.
I get it and I’m here to help.
Your brain is fried with all the options and the constant growth of new social media tools you’re supposed to master. I take care of that noise, so you can focus on having fun with what you do.
I’ve made it my mission to learn what methods work best and develop tools, programs and systems to help you succeed.
Thanks to my guidance, my clients have:
- Grown their Facebook community from a few hundred to more than 10,000 in just a few months.
- Created campaigns that generated over 1,000 leads in less than 2 weeks.
- Landed numerous press mentions and editorial opportunities.
- Learned to manage their social presence with as little as 20 minutes per day.
- Saved thousands of dollars in advertising costs while achieving better results.
Most importantly, I now apply what I know to my own small business and have grown a targeted following, landed media mentions in well-known travel publications and added to a growing list of clients.
I’m here to tell you that social media marketing works and I want to help you succeed with it too!
Here’s what I truly believe:
- Everyone, no matter their age, gender or experience level has the ability to use social media to market their business.
- Having fun with what you do and being open to new ideas is the key to success.
- Keeping things simple makes all the difference.
- Working smarter instead of harder is a far better use of your time.
- If something isn’t working, find something else that will.
Want to know more about me? Here are 10 random facts:
- I’m the proud owner of two TOTALLY ADORABLE pet chinchillas named Jigsaw and Calypso.
- I’m originally from the East coast of Canada – Moncton, New Brunswick to be precise- but I now live in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia.
- My first language is French. (Yes, I went to school in French and speak it fluently with friends and family. No, this does not mean that poutine is my favourite food!)
- Many people wonder where my French accent is when I speak to them in English. I’m never really sure what to tell them!
- I LOVE shopping…to the point where I think it may have become an addiction.
- I was using the Internet and online chat rooms to connect with people from around the world in high school…back when being on the Internet wasn’t really all that cool.
- I met my partner in one of those online chat rooms. He’s still sticking around almost 15 years later!
- My favorite tech gadget is currently my Kindle because it indulges my reading obsession without overloading my bookshelves.
- When I travel, I will choose cultural experiences and quirky locales over lying on the beach any day.
- When I’m home, I love hitting the beach with a good book on a sunny day.